It is Wednesday and I bet most of you are preparing for Thanksgiving. At this time I wish to thank you for following my blog and the wonderful emails. It has kept me connected to home.
Here is the progress on the young lady. You should be able to tell the difference from the last post. The halftone areas are coming along nicely. The neck is really turning as a cylinder. The hair shapes are accurate and the eyes are now measuring correctly.
This is the Bargue figure that was completed today. The outer lines were drawn in with a variety of thick and thin line work. There are five of these drawings, each one getting progressively harder. Next week, I will see what the choices will be for the new drawing. Can't wait!
And the afternoon figure is finished, except for the wooden stand. That I will complete on my own outside of the class. I do not need the model for this. I worked very hard on the face today. It finally looks like the model. I erased the arm and put it back in - the forearm was too short and the upper arm too long. The light areas had details put in and refined. Last, I reworked the hair details such as the shine and groupings of strands. Whew!



No comments:
Post a Comment