Friday, December 3, 2010

It Never Ends...

I worked on the third Bargue drawing today and had measurement issues. I had to move the eye on the left, the right eyebrow, the bridge of the nose and the base edge (it still has to be done). I did not have time to work in the values because of all these changes. But the drawing will be better because of the time spent in corrections.
We did not have the afternoon pose. I had forgotten that it was a lecture day. The lecture was on 19th Century French Academic painting. We saw works from Carolus-Duran, Sargent, Thomas Lawrence, Bougereau and others.  I was disappointed that we did not have the figure class because I am so close to finishing. It will have to wait. If there is anything I learned from the time spent here is : PATIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment